PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Brand Executive will be supporting in deploying portfolio strategy for the IQOS system, comprising devices, consumable and accessories, ensuring proper local adaptation of new product initiatives, communication materials development, post-launch performance monitoring and product maintenance activities.
Marketing plan execution:
• Assists in brand portfolio strategy, content development and deployment.
• Manages adaptation process of communication toolbox assets and their production by collaborating with the trans-creation agency and printing hub.
• Develops and implements specific communication messages to announce new device, consumable or accessories launches or offers, etc.
• Collaborates with Commercial Planning, Key Accounts, Trade Engagement, National Sales, Digital, etc. for ensuring each phase of the deployment plan is on track in terms of development and implementation.
• Follows-up the implementation of each marketing initiative and provide analysis of the performance with recommendations.
Product development & maintenance:
• Follows all marketing initiatives related to product development from initial phase (project submission) to product in market commercialization by communicating with EU region, product cluster, customer service, supply chain, etc, and acts whenever anticipates a deviation from the agreed plan.
• Manages the projects approval gate process (RPC/CPC), according to the regional calendar, by creating and completing the marketing start form (MSF) and preparing the required documentation (i.e. business case, art works, etc).
• Develop local market adaptation of products package design (graphics, descriptor, legal requirements, inserts) and user guides, uploads them in corresponding platforms (PLM, Digicat, Digipack) and follows-up on their approval.
• Ensures the creation of new products in the systems (FA codes, EAN, product specifications) and follows-up whenever a new update is required.
• Tracks and informs the team on potential LOGDs and proposes solutions to avoid or reduce these costs.
• Ensures all product initiatives are properly reflected in the sales forecast.
• Analyze the current line-up performance regularly and suggest short-term tactical actions
• Assess the current portfolio performance along with up-to-date market trend, competitors activities and consumers insights to optimize/expand portfolio / line-up.
• Ensures continuous control of all Direct Marketing Expenses and analyzes the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of all running brand related activities
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in marketing within a FMCG company in a corporate, global environment.
• Good knowledge in brand management / product development / campaign development/ commercialization activities.
• Demonstrate analytical, business-acumen and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, being able to work cross-functionally and collaborate.
• Experience working in agile teams and processes.
• Very good command of English.
• Strong knowledge of all office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).