Kick-start your career and make an impact on the future!
You just graduated or you are still looking for the job that will accelerate your career. You have natural curiosity, you embrace learning and you are enthusiastic about new concepts. You are analytical and you are thrilled by building business strategies that have a real impact on the future. You have an agile mindset and can reach goals through collaboration. You are action-oriented, ambitious and would like to build your career within a multinational and diverse team.
Together we can make the difference.
Did you know that Philip Morris International wants to be far more than a leading cigarette company? Philip Morris is building a new future. Right now. A future of smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Our vision is that these products will one day replace cigarettes. Yes, you can change the world by helping us in our commitment to replace cigarettes with smoke-free alternatives.
In PMI, the finance teams are one of the important strategic partners of the management team. We are strongly interconnected with all other departments and play a key role in building and implementing business strategies with an impact for the future.
WE OFFER YOU:
• Become part of the greatest transformation in the history of Philip Morris International. Work in a dynamic team that faces the courageous vision of a smoke-free future
• The opportunity to develop and advance in a leading international company
• An inspiring work environment, demanding jobs and exciting challenges
• Open and team-oriented corporate culture
• Competitive compensation and many other employee benefits as part of our “Employee Benefits Program” (fitness, food vouchers, additional medical care and much more).
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT IN OUR 18-MONTH TRAINEE PROGRAM?
• You start your first months in the Business planning department, where you will learn how our business works and you will prepare analysis to support business decisions
• You will then continue participating in projects, which will give you the opportunity to make a real impact
• After the first 6 months you will go through several finance functions like budgeting & reporting, accounting & taxes, internal controls
• In each area you will work independently with increasing responsibility
• The development program, which is tailored to you, includes regular feedback sessions and timely career planning.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
• You possess a master’s degree in Finance/Economics/Business Administration and 0-3 years of professional experience
• Strong drive for results, communication skills and willingness to take responsibilities quickly
• Analytical and numbers oriented
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Passion for teamwork, exciting projects and agility.
Discover your potential and join our team!
Please apply with your CV and Motivation letter by March 1st.