Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Digital at PMI is dynamic, diverse and disruptive. Join us and you can bring new ideas to life at the creative core of our business.
The smoke-free revolution means we’re rebuilding everything from the ground up. You’ll feel like you’re working in a start-up here – with the freedom to shape and define the future of digital, but with the support and scope of a vast global business. It’s challenging, fast-paced and highly collaborative – if you want the freedom to find new ways to connect with consumers, there’s no better place to progress your career.
Your ‘day to day’
Design and implement digital engagement strategies, with the objective of driving awareness and retention of content among retailers. You will report directly to Manager Digital and will be able to rely on data-driven analysis to manage individual audience segments and customer journeys to deliver customised content and drive follow-up actions for ROI enhancements. Accountabilities include:
• Own end-to-end Digital Trade Engagement Strategy, including planning individual campaign objectives, ROI metrics, timeline, creation of digital assets, A/B testing, optimization of media campaigns
• Maintain the content library and collaborate closely with other departments and regional teams to coordinate media plan and content calendar with the aim of driving increased engagement results
• Craft and refine user-flows, wireframes and mock-up designs, using different design elements, to enhance overall user experience
• Manage 3rd party digital agencies to ensure both the quality and timeliness of all deliverables
• Utilise Marketing Cloud to automate the sending of communication messages so as to drive call to action
• Establish and own best practices for all Digital Trade Engagement related matters, and drive projects that improve overall processes and workflows
Who we’re looking for
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Management, Marketing, Design, Psychology, IT
• At least 3 years of relevant experience within a FMCG (Digital Marketing/E-Commerce) or digital agency
• Data-oriented, with passion for technology and digital marketing
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• UX experience using design thinking, agile methodology
• Previous working experience with SalesForce Software and Google Analytics will be preferred
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.