Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
Take part in endless experiences and apply as a
Area Trade Marketing Executive.
Your ‘day to day’
PMFTC is seeking talented people to join our Commercial Planning Group. You will coordinate, synchronize, and structure roll out of all commercial activities to provide for a targeted deployment that is adapted to various needs of different territories, leading the area cycle planning process. You will also be coordinating quantity and timely availability of cycle material as well as PPOSM; and will support Commercial Planning manager in building commercial plans and strategies, and notably by including PMFTC trade programs and consumer activation or proposing new ones adapted to the area needs. Your day to day tasks are the following:
- Leads the area cycle planning process based on targeted deployment of commercial activities and identified territory and consumer needs
- Monitors and measures relevance and effectiveness of trade and consumer activation programs and provides corrective measures when necessary
- Ensures that established framework and processes on reporting market intelligence are provided on a timely and consistent manner by all relevant stakeholders (Field sales / WS / KS)
- Provide relevant data on brand performance/trends and recommend initiatives covering portfolio and deployment strategies and commercial activities
- Coordinates quantity and timely availability of Point of Sale Merchandising Materials (both Temporary and Permanent), according to the area cycle plans
- Uphold corporate integrity and values, ensuring all activities comply with PMFTC policies and procedures, including Sales Force Operating Policies and Procedures, local and federal laws and International Marketing Code and also, ensure all activities such as sales incentives or trade engagement are in accordance with brand objectives.
Who we’re looking for
You have a college degree with strong analytical and negotiation skills, general and industry knowledge on trade, consumer, competition, and regulatory framework; as well as knowledgeable on sales fundamentals, targeted commercial resource deployment and has experience in budget management, and people management and development. Extensive field experience in consumer goods companies, brand building or consumer engagement experience is a plus. You must be amenable to be assigned in our Mandaue Sales Office, with Mondays to Fridays and generally 8:30 am to 5:30 pm shift.