Are you looking for discovering the new way of interning? Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
- Fresh graduates (up to 6 months after graduation) or students with at least two years of studies completed in Computer/Data Science, Cybersecurity, Electronics/Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent, interested in 9-12 months internship
- Available for at least 30-40h per week (possibility of flexible working hours upon agreement with a manager)
- With good written and oral communication skills in English
- Interested in IT security, computer networks and systems architecture
- Interested in web and mobile application security
- With a basic understanding of cloud computing architectures (e.g. SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) and their corresponding characteristics in terms of information security (AWS, Microsoft Azure)
AN ASSET WOULD BE:
- Basic knowledge of common web/mobile development technologies
- Knowledge about modern application architectures including microservices, containers, APIs and serverless technologies.
- We would be also happy to hear about your experience in CTFs and Bug Bounty program.
RISE TO THECHALLENGE:
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our Information Protection and Governance Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 9-12 months duration (contract of services).
AS AN INTERN YOU WILL:
- Support development teams in understanding applicable internal and external information security requirements and optimally embedding them in the new systems deployments or operation of existing systems
- Take part in security assessments of applications and systems from multiple perspectives (overall architecture, data flows, integration with external systems)
- Gain hands-on experience with software testing concepts (SAST, DAST and SCA tools into CI/CD pipelines)
- Gain experience with both automated and manual penetration testing using open source and/or commercial tools
- Raise awareness across the organization by delivering trainings, webinars or similar activities to reduce the number of repeated application security weaknesses and technical vulnerabilities
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.