We’ve built the world’s most successful tobacco company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker that would otherwise continue to smoke, to these smoke-free platforms. To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
We are currently looking for a Manager Direct Retail Operations
We are searching for a colleague who will manage our stores accross Czech Republic – various size and formats. Core mission will be to manage and carry overall responsibility for performance of the stores by directing all operational aspects of each store and driving sales whilst minimizing costs.
Your task will be to ensure that store managers/supervisors and their staff keep stores at the highest possible standards, being well organized and properly merchandised at all times and that all policies, procedures are followed.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
• Contribute to preparation of Direct retail strategy and related plans in order to deliver sales targets.
• Execute Direct retail strategy via top execution of activities and initiatives
• Monitor & evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues to improve the results.
• Lead and develop an organization that attracts, develops and retains the best talent in order to deliver top services required by customer & company business needs.
• Supervise 3rd party to ensure top standard of all activities and compliance with our policies & operational guidelines.
• Set clear KPIs to drive sales team performance and if needed set action plan and focus areas
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
• Experience with leading of retail chain across country
• People leader and developer
• Sales mind with drive to achieve targets and sense for people
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers a dynamic and international work environment, many learning opportunities and the possibility to express your potential through experimentation.
You will benefit from working in a highly skilled young team, operating in a dynamic and challenging commercial environment.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
• Company car for private purposes
• Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
• 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care