Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we would like to hear from you.
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
We are looking to recruit a candidate with
• Confirmed experience in delivery of IT solutions for high-pace global transformations in the finance domain (budgeting, planning, consolidation)
• Strong sense of accountability in driving results and decision-making
• Experience of project management/Agile delivery tools and methods (e.g. Teamwork/Confluence/Jira)
• Consumer-centric approach and mindset
• A collaborative approach, comfortable in dealing with all types of external and internal stakeholders
• Passion to continuous learning in a changing environment
• Expertise in the setup and management of distributed teams and in motivating project teams and/or indirect team members
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Creative thinking skills
Rise to challenge
We are seeking a Project Manager IT to join our Program Management team in PMI Shared Service Center in Kraków, Poland.
As a Project Manager IT you will manage highly complex international IT projects supporting key strategies of PMI. You will mobilize and lead cross-functional internal and external teams and address multiple stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing implementation projects to ensure functional and technical evolution of the solutions in your area of responsibility.
• Leading a diverse and global team of subject matter experts, finding ways to optimize project approach and execution methods, enhancing team collaboration and identifying and resolving conflicts.
• Managing project communication, regularly reporting progress to stakeholders and ensuring that related documents are complete and up-to-date.
• Leading the project control activities and meetings, managing projects risks, documenting decisions and updating planning accordingly.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.