Purpose of the Position:
Drive strategy, program architecture, portfolio management and Long Range Plan in market.
Lead the establishment of PBO in market and support project delivery across.
- Drive market strategy development and alignment across functions; identify interdepencies and seek for efficiencies.
- Run strategic planning process in close cooperation and alignment with RHQ and OC.
2. Program architecture / governance / PBO
- Coordinate program architecture required to deliver the strategy
- Be integrated POC/ liaison for global and regional project deployment into market
- Allocate resources and run project prioritization / PMO / governance
- Own PBO implementation to ensure PMO / PBO is properly established and running
3. Business Planning
- Develop Long Range Plan in close collaboration with RHQ and in full alignment with OC LRP processes
- Implement KPI framework (and OGSM)
- Collate and synthesize market-level competitive intelligence
4 Business Development
- Support Business Development around market expansion, new channels, and partnerships.
5. Project execution / efficiency management
Lead selected key projects; drive continuous improvement initiatives and lead the development of tools/ processes to increase quality of work while mastering all relevant systems.
6. People Management
Lead and develop key competencies of team members by providing guidance and constructive feedback to foster both personal and professional development. Ensure transfer of knowledge in a highly rotating environment.
7. Management presentations
Lead the preparation of executive presentations of strategy reviews and management updates supporting MD and management team.
? College/University degree, Masters degree in Finance / Business Economics
? 7-10 years work experience in Managerial position leading strategy & projects; high preference for strategic consultancy background
? High performer with future GM leadership potential
? Top-end strategic problem solving and large scale program delivery skills gained in major transformations
? Very strong analytics and numerical problem solving capability
? Ideally spike in commercial (sales and marketing) transformations, digital, go-to-market, commercial partnership development in FMCG but also other consumer services sectors
? Mix of consulting experience in leading strategy firm and corporate development/ strategy/ line leadership in major corporate
? High gravitas, strong influencer and collaborator