BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
E-commerce is where you can set the rules. You can shape the customer journey, from acquisition and conversion through to loyalty. And you can watch your efforts succeed and develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions. If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s nowhere better to develop your career.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
This position is responsible for e-Commerce campaign deployment and maintenance on IQOS.com to support the consumer journey for RRP (Reduced-Risk Product) business in collaboration with OC (Operation Center, Global Headquarters) and internal stakeholders.
• Possess expertise in online sales strategies aiming to enhance owned website sales / conversion
• Deploy relevant e-commerce campaigns in collaboration with Portfolio & Communication team & Digital marketing.
• Operational tasks of owned platforms (e.g. IQOS.com, Kakao, etc.), focused on the e-Commerce to manage consumer expectations.
• Set KPIs in collaboration with Data Analytics Team followed by taking improvement actions based on insight/performance reports.
• Manage 3rd party partners including logistics providers, and other service development agencies
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• University bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field
• 3+ years of experience in e-Commerce for B2C (B2C digital marketing experiences a plus)
• Knowledge in E-commerce tools and platforms (Demandware / SAP Hybris / Adobe Experience Manager Familiar)
• Experience in insight-gathering based on sales performance data
• Product / Price / Campaign / promotion management experience is a must
• E-commerce performance monitoring and reporting experience is a must
• Experience working with Global Headquarters, and headquarters experience is a plus
• Experience working with various digital platforms and agencies is a plus
• Proficient English (verbal and written) a must.
• Self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-moving organization.
• Must be familiar with reporting and sales metrics.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
• Contract Type - Permanent
• Work location - Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea / Philip Morris Korea, 67, Sanmakgongdannam 12-gil, Yangsan-si, Gyeongsangnam-do