Be a part of a revolutionary transformation.
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something really huge. We’re building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving a huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, shaping sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of millions of men and women by helping them switch to less harmful, satisfying alternatives to smoking. The scope for career development is endless.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To improve marketing decision-making and strategies by:
Managing the design, collection and analysis of consumer and market knowledge
- Extracting and reporting relevant, timely and actionable consumer insights and information about the marketplace
- Analyzing and modeling multiple sources of data, and providing meaningful recommendation to stakeholders
YOUR DAY TO DAY
• Lead market research agencies in order to manage a timely delivery and accurate raw data and analysis using the best suited qualitative and quantitative methods.
• Develop designs, questionnaires, discussion guides and methodologies of new market research studies and thereby ensure that findings correspond to actual market information needs obtained in the leanest manner.
• Support Market Research Manager / Director to manage insights consolidation and connect various sources of insights to drive relevant desk research analysis.
Collaboration with Marketing and Commercial teams:
• Analyze, interpret and communicate to stakeholders the results of market studies and analysis in a concise & insightful manner, reflecting a strategic view of the business initiatives in the context of current market situations and trends.
• Partner with marketing to define information needs, utilize research findings effectively through presentations and make strategic recommendations to management based on sound market research expertise and connection with market dynamics.
Partnership within Market Research organization:
• Collaborate and provide expertise support on strategic projects to other market research in HO / Asia team members as well as regional and key markets market research teams, contributing to the development and dissemination of best market research standards.
Ensure that all market research studies are carried out in line with PMI Policies & Procedures.
What we are looking for?
Min 5 years’ experience in Market Research / related fields at a professional level
Ability to work in complex business environments under limited supervision
Good understanding of data processing and statistical analysis techniques in the context of quantitative market research projects
Sound professional expertise in qualitative market research
Strong Analytical mindset and good communication skills
Strong PC skills
Fluent written and spoken English
Show great confidence in Interacting with all levels of managements across PMI organization and all levels of market research agencies