Data Integrity Analyst – DIM Pricing
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• motivated, standing-alone person with good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to fast-changing environment,
• a person with at least 1 – 2 years of relevant business experience in Master Data, Supply Chain, Procurement or Finance area,
• person with university degree in Economics, Logistics, Finance or equivalent,
• a fluent English speaker (both written and verbal), with strong attention to details and very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
You should have a solid understanding of Master Data Management and Finance implications.
RISE TO CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Krakow, Poland.
As Data Integrity Analyst – DIM Pricing you will:
• be responsible for Info Record and Source List creation and maintenance, with special attention to accurate materials price calculation,
• prepare regular reports,
• manage PO creation for cylinders in align with EU SC procedures and standards,
• identify, investigate, and correct master data quality issues,
• cooperate with numerous stakeholders among PMI Company and external vendors,
• participate in projects and initiatives impacting finance and purchasing processes,
• constantly identify areas for improvement in regular processes.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility, free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.