(Senior) Finance Analyst- HR Controlling
Are you curious, hungry to learn and to develop? Are you a great team player and will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• a candidate with university degree in Finance or Economics;
• having at least 3 years of professional experience in the area of financial or payroll accounting, financial analysis or human resources administration;
• a strong analytical mindset, ambitious to constantly expand knowledge, challenge the status quo and enhance processes;
• a strong communicator who’s not afraid to reach out to stakeholders cross-functionally;
• a good English speaker and an excellent team player;
• ideally with good command of SAP and Excel.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team within the Finance Department based in Krakow, Poland.
As a (Senior) Finance Analyst- HR Controlling you will:
• manage employment cost related accruals and reconcile employment cost related balance sheet accounts,
• prepare budget and rolling forecast of employment cost ,
• prepare variance analysis ,
• manage headcount planning
• analyze employment costs including social security and personal income taxes,
• develop expertise in the area of employment cost accounting, especially linked to international move of employees,
• have the opportunity to identify and propose process and system enhancements and contribute to their implementation,
• be part of an international organization and cooperate with a large number of internal and external stakeholders across countries.
• competitive salary
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.