Transfer Pricing Analyst (Spanish Speaker)
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Transfer Pricing Department in Krakow, Poland. As a (Senior) Transfer Pricing Analyst, you will:
• prepare local transfer pricing documentation for various business models
• review and perform testing on the intercompany transactions
• support local teams in transfer pricing/tax audits
• cooperate with central TP team on global TP projects
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• action-oriented, customer-focused individual with knowledge of transfer pricing methodologies
• professional with 1-3 years of Transfer Pricing experience or a practice in Tax or Audit area, preferably within an international environment
• fluent English and Spanish in both oral and written
• person with good working knowledge of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel and financial integrated systems
• an individual able to work under time pressure, prioritize tasks and follow deadlines
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday & cultural bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.