BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating marketing strategies across all markets.
As Portfolio & Marketing Executive, you will lead execution of various brand initiatives (i.e. new product launches, cycle support), developing knowledge of market and consumer dynamics, consumer needs and aspirations and how to connect these with brands, business, policies and procedures. You will also implement integrated commercial communication strategy by developing marketing materials for our channels in accordance with the overall corporate and brand vision.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Implement brand plans including new product launches and brand support programs by defining BPWATTS/BOWATTS, understanding market/consumer/brand trends and developing product concept as well as deployment plans.
- Coordinate project development and implementation by collaborating with internal stakeholders and ensure projects are on track.
- Support cycle by developing marketing materials for consumer touchpoints based on brand strategy; brief and guide agencies on projects to achieve excellence in execution at optimal cost.
- Evaluate and report impact of brand activities to Marketing Manager and propose improvement actions when needed; ensure proper learning are generated for optimization of future action plans. Fully utilize global toolbox.
• BRAND BUILDING KNOWLEDGE DEVELOPMENT
- Monitor market, consumer and brand trends; attend consumer research when required; contribute to analysis of findings and propose action plan to Marketing Manager based on final research outcome.
- Conduct regular market visits to monitor brand and competitive situation at touchpoints; summarize observations and propose action points.
• BRAND STRATEGY
- Assist Marketing Manager in development of marketing strategy and corresponding action plans based on consumer insights and market dynamics.
- Ensures that all marketing activities are fully in line with local regulations and internal policies. Seek advice from PMK's Legal Counsel and Corporate Affairs.
• BUDGET MANAGEMENT
- Ensure effective control of all brand related Direct Marketing Expenses to complete assigned initiatives within allocated budget.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, or related fields from University
• 5 - 8 years’ experience in Marketing, Brand Communication, or related functions
• Experience in at least 1 year of Brand Marketing with knowledge
• Exemplary communication skills
• Strong project management skills with experience leading projects from start to finish
• Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
• Fluent in writing and speaking in both Korean and English
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
• Contract Type - Permanent
• Work location - Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
HOW TO APPLY
• Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application