Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your ‘day to day’
• Drive Security into IOT lifecycles and ensure that new technologies have considered native/non-native, architectural, infrastructural, software and hardware security measures.
• A leader in InfoSec assurance liaising with key senior stakeholders within the Product/IOT function to give visibility of security risks, prioritisation of security resources, and feedback results of assurance activities on a regular basis.
• Create a global Product Security Baseline to ensure that all areas of Information Security are considered, encompassing PMI standards alongside industry and good practice security measures.
• Build an InfoSec Product security roadmap, aligned to the Product Strategy, to ensure that InfoSec supports the continuous successful development of both the IOT and non IOT products.
• Be a part of the technology teams in Product and ensure that you are embedded into the Product lifecycle to ensure InfoSec assistance is provided.
• Act as a lead InfoSec SME & SPOC to ensure that PMI security guidelines and good security practices are embedded within the project and program lifecycles, procurement practices and legal processes, by means of an end to end project/program security assurance framework.
• Give regular 360 degree feedback to all stakeholders and InfoSec teams to ensure cross functional communication and visibility.
• Manage the Analysts, Architects and Engineers that will work in your team as part of a mix of dedicated, contracted and pool resources in order to meet the security assurance needs of the Product projects and programs, globally.
• End to end accountability for all project and program assurance activity within the Product teams; including demand management, risk management, third party assurance, architectural review, PMI security standards assessment and liaison with piracy, controls and other security functions as required
• Proactively work with the solution managers, engineers, architects and senior members of staff within Products to ensure full visibility and security involvement and assessment within the project and program pipelines.
• Be a part of the Product teams regular review sessions, technology governance boards etc. for all projects and programs, to ensure that you are aware of all changes in scope and any new projects or programs that may affect the security posture or require security assurance resource. Ensure that a documented pipeline of projects and programs is maintained.
• Partner with Information Security Architecture and Engineering teams to keep a consistent forward plan of resources and skills needed to fulfil the needs of the upcoming projects and programs. Where global security assurance presence is required use shared or 'bench' resources and ensure that these are planned and managed appropriately.
• Ensure that a risk and impact assessment is continuously updated for each project or program, with regular reviews with business and InfoSec stakeholders. Ensure that all risk decisions are documented in line with the PMI Risk Assessment guidelines. Manage the overall risk status, taking care to derive enterprise, local and central risks that arise from each project or program, and ensure that these are escalated as required.
Who we’re looking for
• University degree in computer/data science, electronic/electric/telecommunication engineering or equivalent professional qualifications.
• Professional certifications in Information Security or Cybersecurity (e.g. Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Certified Information Security Manager).
• Demonstrable experience in field of IOT and experience securing IOT devices and supporting infrastructure
• Demonstrable significant cloud (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) experience is vital
• Demonstrable AWS/AWS Security experience is vital (technical and controls experience)
• Demonstrable experience in technical security architecture in both platform and data fields
• Demonstrable experience in applying security to global big data solutions
• Proven track record as a Security focused project manager is vital
• Security risk management experience is vital
• Security incident response experience is vital
• Experience in advising and implementing GDPR (technical or controls orientated) is preferred
The job/role offer is subject to valid right to work in UK
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.