What will your typical day look like?
As a Digital Loyalty Manager, YOU will be responsible for the development, launch and ongoing execution of programs related to pre or post purchase support, customized offerings and loyalty programs with clear KPIs. YOU will completely digitalize pre and post purchase consumer journey based on consumer segments. Which includes, constantly elevating the effectiveness and efficiency of retention initiatives to drive the overall growth of the business, using tools like CLV. YOU will work closely with Consumer Journey team, OC, B2C and Customer Care team and monitor market developments to keep knowledgeable about loyalty programs, consumer lifecycle strategies and innovations.
You are someone that can:
• Create, maintain and conduct reporting across multiple platforms to extract key insights & learnings for future development.
• Develop and manage three-year delivery plans and targets.
• Managing allocation and optimization of programs budgets.
• Manage the team and ensure they are empowered to deliver results.
• Work closely with reporting and finance teams to develop customized offerings using customer life cycle value.
• Constantly elevate the effectiveness and efficiency of retention initiatives to drive the overall growth of the business
• Responsible for managing allocation and optimization of programs (offers, loyalty platforms etc.), budgets to ensure retention.
• Develop reporting template with a standard frequency and share with relevant audience.
• Ensure legal / data privacy teams are on board to ensure adequate data control measures and standard reporting.
• Use data centric approach to constantly learn and adapt to the new external and legal environment.
Your qualifications include:
• Post-secondary education related to e-Commerce, Marketing or Business Studies
• 5+ years of experience in Loyalty/ retention, especially with a B2C program
• A passion for consumers insights and developing programs to harness opportunities to strengthen value and retention
• Remains flexible to changing business needs and react to those needs in a professional positive manner
• Strong understanding of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how they pertain to the success of marketing activities
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Sales-Science & Innovation department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.