Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• a university degree in Tax, Legal, Economics or equivalent
• a candidate with min. 6 years of Mobility Tax experience and a high level of Tax knowledge
• expertise in Personal Income Tax and Social Security Areas supported by Finance background is a must
• an individual with experience in using Microsoft Office tools especially with solid background of Excel
• an action-oriented, customer focused and problem solver person with highly motivated attitude
• a fluent English speaker (both written and verbal) with well-developed communication skills
• GMS certificate and experience in operating in an Agile environment utilizing Scrum methodology would be an asset
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland.
As an International HR Tax Expert you will:
• support PMI assignee’s worldwide Mobility Tax and Social Security processes effectively, at optimal cost, while ensuring equity among assignees
• build your Tax & Mobility expertise, stay abreast of the relevant tax legislation in the area of personal Income Tax, Social Security and avoidance of double taxation and dual social security
• support Business Travelers from Mobility Tax perspective
• support assignment related Tax Receivable collection
• support the implementation of system solutions to reflect changes in Mobility Tax area, maintaining the tracking tools in order to identify tax issues and optimization possibilities
• coordinate regular exchange of information and mutual expertise sharing on the Mobility Tax processes with various stakeholders as well as creating and updating tax standards
• carry out ad hoc tax projects, design and deliver tax related trainings and supporting respected employees in termination process
• provide users’ community with proper access rights, relevant trainings and up-to-date procedures
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.