Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The scale of our transformation means we’re effectively building a vast new business, at pace. In P&C (People & Culture - our HR function), we have a huge part to play, defining and shaping our new customer focused culture, organising functions to work more effectively together and attracting the best talent with new types of skills to join us.
It’s an exciting, ever-changing environment – ideal for HR subject experts who are driven, disruptive and dynamic. If you’re comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the challenge of shaping things from the ground up, you’ll be in your element here. There’s endless space to develop too, so you’ll be progressing your career as fast as you build our smoke-free future.
Your ‘day to day’
We are driving a new approach to learning at PMI, opening up new learning opportunities for all employees by listening to their needs and using technology to expand access. Learning at PMI is becoming more democratized, more social and more personalized by empowering learners to take ownership and engage in solutions designed to fit their normal flow of day-to-day work.
In order to achieve this goal, the Global Center of Expertise for Learning is seeking dynamic individuals to drive the design and development of learning solutions (online, offline, blended) for a global audience.
This role is ideal for candidates with an educational background in learning design/adult learning as well as some initial hands-on learning design experience who have a real desire to become a modern learning expert by advancing their knowledge and experience in a dynamic, global organization.
This role will be based in our Global Studio, at One New Change in London.
• Supporting learning design projects to work with stakeholders, learners and subject matter experts to identify tangible learning needs linked to real business outcomes
• Using data, analyze learner needs and trends to identify insights for better design and engagement
• Helping to craft learning solutions that are contextually relevant, pedagogically engaging, impactful and effective; using the science of how adults learn
• Providing project management support to build and coordinate end-to-end plans for learning design, production and communication – using short cycles and involving learners throughout
• Support the development and production of diverse learning resources and solutions using internal/external capabilities (including vendor management where necessary)
• Help to facilitate the production process with SMEs to ensure validation of content and flow
Who we’re looking for
• Experience in learning and development, ideally including in designing and measuring digital learning solutions using different formats, potentially including: experiential, social/peer-to-peer, games/simulations, live-online etc.
• Background in adult educational theory, organizational psychology or behavioral sciences
• Desire to learn and grow in an evolving team of learning professionals
• Desire to embrace agile ways of working where appropriate, ensuring our customers are at the heart of our decisions and taking an experimental approach to learn, adjust and improve
• Consulting skills – the ability to diagnose situations, ask good questions, and lead projects (including internal/external partners)
• (Useful but not essential) Knowledge of User Experience (UX) theory, experience of using next generation learning platforms such as Fuse, Looop, Axonify and other learning technologies
• Ability to collaborate effectively within the team as well as with internal/external stakeholders (e.g. SMEs)
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.