Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for our Financial Analyst. This is a strategic role within the Finance team in Guadalajara. The purpose of the job is to control, monitor and check performance of actuals vs. Rolling Forecasts/Budget for manufacturing costs. Analyze the data and trends to produce regular/ad-hoc reports with all relevant data, analysis, business explanations of deviations and performance measurement.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Become a trusted financial partner to Operations management through the quality of the service provided
• Provide insightful interpretation of financials and actively support decision making.
• Prepare customized ad/hoc or regular reports according to the product costing information requirements of internal and external clients.
• Execute the process of RF/OB/LRPs for product costs (incl. Leaf, DM, Conversion and FME). Propose and agree with supervisors targets to be provided to Budget Owners
• Analyze and propose changes to the input received in order to reach targets set by management
• Analyze actuals and escalate variances vs. budgets to management, if needed
• Provide regular reporting and insight into business to other PMI Operations / Finance groups
Education, experience and desired functional knowledge and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Business Administration or related field
• 2 - 3 years in Finance, experience in Operations would be an asset
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills
• Customer focus
• Continuous Improvement mindset
• Fluent English both spoken and written
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will act in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI seeks to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 81,000 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we're proud of our culture of openness and respect.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values!