WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Philip Morris Investments B.V. is currently looking for a Manager Integrated Work Systems, based in Bergen op Zoom, who will lead the deployment of OPEN+ (the IWS methodology in PMI) according to the defined PMI OPEN+ strategy to unleash people capabilities, achieve step changes in performance, drive innovation through increasing organization reliability and agility in Philip Morris Investments B.V.. You will ensure OPEN+ deployment in the organization for Operations in an integrated and collaborative way to increase engagement and ownership, deliver value through adopting and improving best practices in a standardized and systematic way.
• Lead the OPEN+ implementation and deployment in Philip Morris Investments B.V. according to the defined PMI OPEN+ deployment strategy in order to establish an integrated operating system. Contribute to Philip Morris Investments B.V. and regional OPEN+ strategy development by representing the organization on regional and global meetings and workshops, ensure the organizations' challenges, priorities and initiatives are understood and integrated into the global OPEN+ plans. Ensure the overall accountability and governance of the OPEN+ deployment and the sustainability of the system within Philip Morris Investments B.V.. Ensure all methods, standards and processes within Philip Morris Investments B.V. are fully in line with the global standards and aligned with the global governance and deployment team.
• Develop the Philip Morris Investments B.V. strategy and roadmap in line with the regional OPEN+ plans in order to achieve continuous improvement in the OPEN+ journey from phase 0 to phase 3. Support Philip Morris Investments B.V. to establish and sustain an integrated operating system. Assess the organization and processes in order to develop efficient and effective OPEN+ plans in Philip Morris Investments B.V..
• Ensure proper OPEN+ organization structure including a robust career path in order to meet OPEN+ objectives and plans. Ensure a pipeline of talents are in place to support the continuous improvement effort in Philip Morris Investments B.V. and to maintain sustainability of OPEN+ expertise and capabilities. Support the organizational leaders to drive the OPEN+ culture.
• Continuously review PMI best practices and adjust Philip Morris Investments B.V. plans to maximize people engagement into productivity generation, driving innovation and increasing organization agility to deliver business results according to the defined PMI standards and practices. Ensure PMI best practices are recognized, shared and adopted into Philip Morris Investments B.V. standards.
• Ensure Philip Morris Investments B.V. alignment of the operating standards according to global solutions, ensure sustainable knowledge sharing on continuous improvement tools and methods, standard work processes, daily management systems and pillars according to the global standards. Coordinate training activities in Philip Morris Investments B.V. related to OPEN+ deployment.
• Ensure efficient communication and visualization on OPEN+ strategy, roadmap and actions to guarantee maximum awareness and ensure compliance and alignment across the organization in Philip Morris Investments B.V.. Engage the organizations' management teams and key stakeholders into communication plans.
• Counsel the extension of the global OPEN+ strategies to local external partner and other functions outside of PMI operations (e.g. Commercial, Finance, P&C, etc….) within the affiliate. Support establishment of and guide OPEN+ strategies for the organizations' non-Ops functions. This includes leading the OPEN+ implementation and deployment within Philip Morris Investments B.V. through utilization of other affiliates and market OPEN+ leaders, building a strong OPEN+ community and driving standardization in practices.
• Drive the strategic planning process in the local affiliate. Manage the PMI operations productivity pipeline in collaboration with operations finance to govern the methodology, process and tracking. Manage the overall operations communication plans to the factory management team and factory population in order to engage all factory operations employees. Drive the strategy process ensuring alignment of factory objectives with overall PMI strategies, consolidating inputs from all departments and stakeholders ensuring fulfilment of all required timings and input dates as per PMI guidelines. Facilitate the elaboration of the strategic plans that address key business needs and Philip Morris Investments B.V. objectives. Coordinate the execution of the operations communication plan, developing the necessary communication materials and putting in place those tools allowing the increase reach and awareness of operations targets, strategies, initiatives and progress.
To be eligible for this position:
• You hold a Master’s degree,
• You have been working in Manufacturing (FMCG, Pharmaceutical or equivalent) for minimum 5 years with at least 3 years of experience in working with and applying the IWS methodology and standards and at least 3 years of experience in managing people.
• You are passionate about improvements and have a strong and proven drive for results;
• You are able to operate in an international environment
• You are fluent in Dutch and/or English;
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and will interact with different levels of experience and expertise across the Company. We offer a contract with competitive salary commensurate to the professional experience.
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
* Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking combustible cigarettes.
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2014, the company held an estimated 15.6% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.6% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see http://www.pmi.com/. Want to discover your potential? Come join our team.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.