Are you up for a challenge? Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we wish to hear from you.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
• Design, develop and implement HCM SuccessFactors solutions according to architectural standards and roadmaps for HR domain
• Analyze business requirements, recommend solutions and indicate implications and outcomes of proposed design
Participate with architects in assessing new technologies
Implement solutions consistent with overall technical guidelines
• Participate in HR projects with system implications, playing the role of solution expert
• Integrate external systems into our current portfolio using integration layer (DellBoomi, Mulesoft, etc.)
• Understand and ensure proper data protection standards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ years of experience in HR domain
• Deep understanding and experience of HR processes from Hire to Retire
• 3 to 5 years SAP SuccessFactors expertise specializing in the SuccessFactors Performance and/or Compensation modules
• Expert level mastery of SuccessFactors implementations including Platform/Foundation architecture and configuration. Working experience in provisioning system.
o Certified in SuccessFactors Foundation, Career & Development Planning, Succession Planning, and Performance & Goals Management modules.
• Knowledge of other solutions in the broader HR tech ecosystem in areas of Performance Management & Total Rewards.
• Experience in building interfaces (DellBoomi, Mulesoft, etc.) would be an asset
• Understanding of common IT frameworks such as Agile, ITIL, PMP would be an asset
• Be proactive and be able to lead & drive discussions with the Business and implementation of proposed solutions
• Be able to learn on the fly and have good listening skills
• Be able to explain complex topics in a simple way and have good communication & presentation skills
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- free bike and car parking for all employees
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.