RRP PORTFOLIO LEAD
Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for our RRP PORTFOLIO LEAD. The purpose of the job is to RRP Portfolio projects leader and kickstarter for Mexico. Manage the development of portfolio initiatives on Devices, Accessories, and Consumables for their timely rollout in the market following the internal Stage Gate processes. Work closely with Global, Regional and local teams (PPMD, Legal, Customer Service, Demand Planning) since the conception of projects. Responsible for kickstarting the projects locally with Finance, Commercial Operations and other involved areas in order to ensure a best-in-class deployment in the market.
- Manage the RRP portfolio for Mexico of Devices, Accessories and HEETS. Submit all projects in a timely manner in order to reach planned IMS dates - complying all Legal and importation regulations.
- Closely follow-up on IQOS performance, including Devices, Accessories and HEETS.
- Work closely with PPMD, Commercial Operations, Demand Planning, Customer Service and Gdl Operations to have understanding of inventories in order to provide the Marketing input for forecastig meetings (S&OP).
- Generate and keep updated all user documents for Devices. Manage labels for all RRP SKUs. Always avoid LOGD.
- Provide all required information and mock-ups for the listing of all SKUs in all channels (Direct Retail, Indirect Retail, Key Accounts, General Trade)
- Keep the DCE/PIM lists updated with accurate information of all SKUs. Consolidate the information of all functions and distribute to the Global team.
- Budget management.
College/University: Bachelor's in Industrial Engineering, Marketing, Administration or similar fields.
2-3 years managing brands, FMCGs is a plus.
Other: skills / function specifics
Ability to lead crossfunctional projects.
Technical skills - notion to understand technical drawings, good to prints, product visuals."
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will act in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI seeks to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 81,000 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we're proud of our culture of openness and respect.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values