Be a part of a revolutionary change
Times are changing at PMI. We’ve chosen to do something big. The world expects us to act responsibly. And we are doing just that by transforming our business by building a smoke-free future - creating products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
This transformation will revolutionise every area of our business. The products we sell. Where we sell them. How they’re manufactured and delivered. The way we talk to our customers and engage with society.
It’s the perfect setting place for an internship experience. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing of a multinational business combined with the freedom of a startup. You’ll bring a positive mindset and fresh perspective to projects that can make a huge difference: to the way we work and to the lives of a billion smokers.
With our commitment to commercial innovation and success, it’s our business analysts who seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity.
You will be challenged in seeking out the best ways to improve processes and increase effectiveness through technology, analytic tools & solutions, and user-need collaborations via an assigned project scope.
Who we’re looking for
• Penultimate or final year undergraduates pursuing Bachelor of Business, preferably in Business Analytics or Business Economics
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint) and Business Intelligence Tools (PowerBI)
• An individual who is driven, passionate to learn, curious and willing to challenge the status quo
What we offer
During your internship, you will be able to develop your skills in
• Forward Thinking - through design-thinking and developing prototypes for analytical solutions
• Business Acumen - through evaluation of real-time business data and insights
• Project Management - through implementing precise management plans for the assigned project with attention to detail and communication at all levels
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.