Be a part of a revolutionary change
Times are changing at PMI. We’ve chosen to do something big. The world expects us to act responsibly. And we are doing just that by transforming our business by building a smoke-free future - creating products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
This transformation will revolutionise every area of our business. The products we sell. Where we sell them. How they’re manufactured and delivered. The way we talk to our customers and engage with society.
It’s the perfect setting place for an internship experience. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing of a multinational business combined with the freedom of a startup. You’ll bring a positive mindset and fresh perspective to projects that can make a huge difference: to the way we work and to the lives of a billion smokers.
As part of the Key Accounts team, you will be working on identifying the right programs, incentive structure and tools to drive trade activation in order to achieve business results.
Who we’re looking for
• Penultimate or final year undergraduates pursuing Bachelor of Business
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Possesses strong interpersonal skills
• An individual who is driven, passionate to learn, curious and willing to challenge the status quo
What we offer
During your internship, you will be able to gain experience in evaluating and analysing the market as well as identifying challenges and opportunities to propose and develop effective tools and trade programs.
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.