Digital Consumer Activation Team
Our mission is to accelerate awareness levels of both our IQOS brand and corporate initiatives, reinforce brand equity, and increase traffic to all PMI touchpoints. We are also focusing on securing our existing LAU base via the deployment of retention programs by leveraging digital channels. Prime objective will be on delivering digital services, assisting markets to build comprehensive plans, and enhancing their execution of the above-mentioned digital capabilities. These digital services include optimization of organic traffic, publishing across all digital channels, community management, digital content versioning and transcreation, executing paid media campaigns, and providing performance dashboards and reporting.
DIGITAL ACTIVATION EXECUTIVE – SOCIAL MEDIA
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Build and execute social media strategy for CZ and SK market related to specific brand with the aim of building followers’ base and increasing engagement rate.
• Create and manage content calendars in line with brand’s master plan and social media strategy.
• Continuously improve social media content and suggest topics to explore by other functions (business intelligence, marketing content team, customer care, etc.) by analyzing monthly social media listening reports.
• Collaborate with other departments (external affairs, communication, content team etc.) to manage correct messaging and align across the organization.
• Support and manage customer care team to moderate discussion within social media posts and direct messaging. Explore new ways of how to engage with consumers online.
• Manage the agency or Digital hub (brief, review, deploy) in creating content.
You should have/be/know:
• University degree (Business / Marketing field).
• 2 years of experience in Digital marketing (trainee program, internship also applicable) and good understanding of major marketing channels.
• Highly up-to-date with social media platforms.
• Working with SentiOne and Sprinklr as the advantage.
• Strong communication skills; fluent Czech or Slovak, fluent English
• Comfortable writing and communicating effectively, copywriting skills is an advantage.
• Able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing.
• Project management skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers a dynamic and international work environment, many learning opportunities and the possibility to express your potential through experimentation.
You will benefit from working in a highly skilled young team, operating in a dynamic and challenging commercial environment.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
• Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
• 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)