FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As a Quality Assurance Technician you will be responsible for:
- Product evaluation based on PMI standards, quality data analysis and ensuring production support by providing quality guidance ;
- Identifying product/process quality issues, participating and leading quality improvements processes;
- Training, coaching and consulting production employees in order to sustain excellence in production process & products quality requirements.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and result driven Quality Assurance Technician who:
- has a University degree (Technical degree would be an advantage);
- is fluent in Lithuanian & English (written and spoken);
- is an advanced MS Office user (MS Excel in particular);
- is knowledgeable in production environment and quality assurance processes;
- is detailed oriented and collaborative personality;
- is able to work both day and night shifts.
Salary 800 eur netto
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio of broad spectrum. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.