Lead Communications & Change Management
Do you feel the potential to grow your capabilities beyond what you thought possible? Do you want to be rewarded not only for WHAT you do, but also for HOW you do it? Then we should have a conversation.
We are looking for an experienced professional who will join us as Lead Communications and Change Management, where you can make an impact by developing yourself as well as people around you.
The job holder will be primarily responsible for the implementation of communications and change management strategies for Finance, aiming to increase customer and employee satisfaction. Moreover, you contribute to the development of procedures and processes related to change management. Furthermore, you will collaborate with various stakeholders to learn about the organization, business processes, and communication functionalities and hence specialize to communicate between cross functional teams.
This is a vacancy like no other, with unique challenges and opportunities. It’s in both our interests that you become the best you can be.
As a Lead Communications & Change Management you will:
• Provide input into the development of change management directive, develop and communicate underlying procedures and monitor their implementation in the context of IBS Finance transformation;
• Develop and deploy quarterly rolling change management plans to foster change management culture, promote awareness and implement activities;
• Align and execute internal communication & engagement strategies for IBS Finance to foster collaboration and effective communication between IBS and its customers;
• Develop and implement an integrated, cross-functional communication, events & publication plan as the foundation of all internal & external communications for IBS finance;
• Coordinate publications of newsletters, management team communications, all means of internal communications, organization of major events (webcasts, Gemba walks, town-halls, affiliate visits etc.);
• Proactively create & develop communication content for IBS transformation efforts linked with our smoke free future and creating more understanding and credibility of our initiatives;
• Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure information is timely published to the target audience through different communication mediums;
• Assess the effectiveness of our change management and communication strategies by reporting on results and KPIs and lead the necessary changes in order to continuously develop and improve the communication quality and impact;
• Evaluate, lead & develop new digital based platforms to disseminate communication in a customer centric manner.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT AN INDIVIDUAL WITH:
o 3+ years of experience in a multinational company. Knowledge of project and change management; able to work to deadlines while managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with constantly shifting priorities.
o Education: University Degree in Communications, PR, journalism and related. Project management or Techincal writing certifications will be a plus.
o Demonstrated ability to write, edit and proofread business communications;
o Experience in digital and social media content development and execution;
o Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment and decision making;
o Business Partnering skills;
o Problem solver who can think outside the box and weave strategic thinking into solutions;
o Excellent planning and organizational skills;
o Fluent in English, both verbal and written (C1/C2 is a must);
o Finance Process knowledge will be an advantage.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team within the Finance Department based in Krakow, Poland.
• competitive salary
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted