Have you heard?
Our company is changing – dramatically! We are building our future on smoke free products because they are a much better choice than smoking cigarettes. Our vision, for all of us at PMI, is to convince every adult smoker who would otherwise continue smoking, to switch to these smoke-free products as soon as possible. We will give them that choice and we need passionate, high-energy and talented individuals to help us do just that. If that describes you, we should talk.
Philip Morris Dominican Republic is looking for a Consumer Journey Insights Executive with the following specifications:
• Collaborates with partners (esp. Channel and Journey State Owners) to articulate business questions, develop adhoc market research studies and acts with a sense of urgency (most projects completed in < 4 weeks).
• Conducts adhoc research to address specific business questions that cannot be answered by analyses of NPS or Business Intelligence sources.
• Utilizes a variety of off-the-shelf or customized research techniques (including ethnography, online communities, exit surveys, crowdsourcing, etc.)
• Builds empathy for the customer by producing in-depth understanding of specific episodes and pain points.
• Works with knowledge management systems to identify ‘knowledge gaps’ about consumer’s motivations and experiences with IQOS and competitive products.
• Connect the dots and continuously builds on knowledge about the consumer.
• Feeds insights back to Project Sponsors so they can implement ‘test to learn’ for solution development.
• Broadly shares insights i.e. via Learning Cards so global org. can benefit.
• Experience with qualitative market research and background in sociology / psychology.
• Proficient in English.
• Consumer at the core: passion for understanding what LAS/U think, feel and helps org. experience CJ through eyes of consumer – building empathy.
• Communication: ability to land insights in the org. by balancing storytelling and actionability / clear recommendations.
• Lean & Agile mind-set: comfortable w/ FFWD and Test2Learn
Find a new path
We offer you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Philip Morris International is proud to be recognized and certified as an equal opportunity organization, committed to equal pay for men and women and sets itself apart as a top employer where principles of fairness, diversity and inclusion are the foundation for success. Our success as a company depends on a talented and diverse workforce – where individuals enjoy opportunities to learn, grow and prosper in their career. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and dynamic workforce.