Are you a leader with project management skills, who can motivate and rally a team to meet business objectives? Do you possess strong organizational and time management skills? Do you have at least 7 years of commercial sales experience? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
Rise to the challenge
As a Manager Reduced Risk Product, YOU will identify, build and execute the strategy by identifying key projects related to Reduced Risk Products across all channels. YOU will provide strategic alignment to deployment teams, guaranteeing the proper planning, execution of the projects and activities generated within the department.
You are going to:
- Identify, recommend, and deploy continuous improvement initiatives and the expansion of commercial Reduced Risk Product tools by leveraging all commercial systems, departments and strategies.
- Propose, form and lead projects related to Reduced Risk Product activities with cross-functional teams, being responsible from the formation of the project group to the reporting of the results achieved.
- Participate and effectively contribute as a project member on related Reduced Risk Product projects, making sure there are synergies between all projects. Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure aligned communications and that overlapping of initiatives is eliminated. Clearly define project deliverables and expectations, clear communications cascaded to project members.
- Manage the implementation and feedback from Projects' activities that are deployed, including effectively sharing the learnings with the Reduced Risk Product team to ensure they are applied in the same manner on other Reduced Risk Product projects.
- Post-Secondary education in Business/Marketing related program
- 7 to 10 years’ experience including experience in a wide range of Commercial areas (Sales Management, Key Accounts, Trade Marketing, Brand Marketing, Commercial Intelligence, etc.).
- 2 years experience working with RRPs
- Strong project management experience on a cross-functional level
- Prior experience leading project teams is strong asset
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Reduced Risk Product department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.