Manager IT Consumer, Service Partner – Buenos Aires
"Be a part of a revolutionary change"
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
We’ve recently launched a new IT Consumer organization at PMI and we're responsible for all of the solutions, technologies and services that underpin our engagement with our customers. We look after corporate web platforms, global commerce platforms, digital engagement platforms, consumer lifecycle platforms and omnichannel services for B2B and B2C channels.
The IT Consumer group is accountable for the architecture/design, development/industrialization, integration/deployment, engineering, sustainability/improvement and delivery areas. It’s a very diverse group with our key people being located in London in the UK, Jakarta in Indonesia and Buenos Aires in Argentina. We also partner closely with Infosys in Mohali and Hyderabad in India, who are a big and important part of our family.
Our team is called AppOps and is responsible for delivering, running and improving the technology landscape that underpins our products and services, as well as providing application support and management. Our end-to-end delivery teams include engineering, continuous improvement, delivery and planning and service management roles of varying levels.
We have four delivery teams responsible for the transition and management of technology: CommerceOps, TechOps, MarketingOps and WebOps – these teams cover our entire consumer technology landscape and partner with our colleagues in Solutions Management and Domain Architecture to deliver outstanding business outcomes backed by well integrated and performant technology.
We also have three enabling teams that are responsible for the transition, governance, improvement, strategy, change and service architecture of our groups: Service Engineering, Service Delivery and Service Strategy/Governance. The enabling teams work deeply with our delivery teams, customers, partners and vendors to improve and deliver a more holistic service.
Our team seeks to be highly customer and consumer centric and we are looking for outstanding individuals who enjoy working on large, complex and multi-dimensional problems, to help us design and deliver the next phase of our technology operational model. We work in a highly regulated environment across many geographies with a fast-paced business environment which is incredibly interesting to work in.
Your ‘day to day’
As a Manager IT Consumer, Service Partner you'll be the voice of the customer, responsible for ensuring that service operations and production services across our technology estate are delivered, whilst ensuring that a continual service improvement approach is followed focusing on customer-centric outcomes.
More specifically, you will:
• Focus on the customer experience and how the services and technologies delivered across the IT Consumer Application Operations plug into the wider service and delivery framework
• Create and maintain a ‘trusted partnership’ with our customers across markets, regions and functions
• Establish effective partner relationships across the organization and the multiple vendor network
• Participate in Service Reviews and retain accountability of the services for all aspects of their delivery
• Manage vendors and internal resources to deliver and improve upon a global Application Operations service landscape
• Pursuit relentlessly zero-defects, ensuring our platforms and services are robust, reliable, resilient and predictable
• Measure and monitor service performance, sharing these with the customer and owning follow-up activity and initiatives
• Understand improvement opportunities across all areas, collaborating with the Service Operations group to help drive continuous improvement and add greater value in the delivery of services to the customer
• Partner with APPOPS departments to align on Service Architecture and delivery outcomes to ensure joined-up and effective delivery of services
Who we’re looking for
• Experience in operating within a Service Partner/Service Manager role within in a large, global or multi-national organization
• Expertise with Service transformation, modernising ageing, disparate or fragmented services
• Exceptional partner engagement skills with the ability to build relationships at every level and influence decision making through multiple ways
• Exceptional Vendor management experience with specific experience of service delivery through Managed Service Partners
• Background in working in a front-end consumer-facing or similar technology role
• Experience in managing conflicting priorities and partners
• Understanding of ITSM work management process frameworks (eg: ITIL, Cobit, ISO20000, Balance Scorecard & Continual Service Improvement, Lean Six Sigma, Agile)
• Understanding of Service management tooling (e.g. SNOW, Jira)
• Willingness to travel across Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific where necessary
• Fluent in English
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
PMI is an Equal Opportunities Employer