Manager IT Consumer (Digital/Commerce), Service Planning
Be a part of a revolutionary transformation.
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something really huge. We’re building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Technology at PMI
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Your Day to Day
The Manager IT Consumer, Service Planning will work closely with the IT Consumer, Application Operations leadership team, applying sound business acumen, analytical skills and strategic thinking to help drive efficiencies in our planning and ensure realistic delivery dates, meeting and where possible exceeding customer expectations. Forming close relationships with internal Service Partners and Change Management to as well as working closely with outsourced partners they will help drive efficiencies within our operation.
• Develop and maintain medium-term and long-term demand and capacity forecasting models
• Tracking key assumptions and managing the rolling-forecast process
• Analyse and identify trends that provide meaningful insight to the Delivery teams
• Establish and maintain effective stakeholder relationships across the organization, and also across the vendor and partnership network
• Responsible for defining, implementing and maintaining planning standards whilst supporting Application Operations and other stakeholders in the implementation of these.
• Plan, coordinate and monitor all incoming demand through various inputs through to delivery
• Identify any changes in scope across all incoming demand, and consider the impact of this to existing service model or contracts
• Gather all appropriate data and use to generate and present reports to various audiences, such as monthly project reviews, and leadership team meetings.
• Partner with teams external to CITEO to leverage new and existing processes to improve ways of working (such as Lean, Agile and DevOps) and deploy these changes masterfully across Service Planning
• Work with Change Management and Application Operations teams to ensure effective and efficient delivery against plans
Essential Skills & Experience
• Experience in operating within a Service Planner role, or similar within in a large, complex, distributed global or multi-national organization
• Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to build relationships at every level and influence decision making through multiple ways (… and not just through PowerPoint)
• Experience of Lean Sigma principles and a mindset to deliver improvement with a customer and consumer focus
• Experience of managing conflicting priorities and stakeholders in an ambiguous environment with ever-changing business demand
• Experience working within an Agile environment delivering faster at a higher quality level.
• Experience and understanding of various project methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid, Critical Path Method, Prince2)
• Willingness to travel across Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific where necessary