IT Consumer Manager (Digital/Commerce), Service Partner
Be a part of a revolutionary transformation.
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something really huge. We’re building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology. The transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
The Manager IT Consumer, Service Partner is the voice of the customer and is responsible for ensuring that service operations and production services across our technology estate are delivered at least to contracted agreements, whilst ensuring that a continual service improvement approach is followed focusing on customer-centric outcomes
It is essential that everyone within the IT Consumer organization live and breathe consumer and customer-centric solutions – our key goal is to make our customers lives simpler and enable our consumers to use our technology without delay nor hindrance. Delivering always-on, on-demand and easy-to-use solutions must become part of our DNA.
Partnering closely with other Service Partners across TechOps, Marketing Ops, Consumer Ops, WebOps, and as a part of the wider Service Delivery Group the Manager IT Consumer (“MITC”), Service Partner will be responsible for delivering a holistic service to our consumers, working closely with our off-shore delivery partner Infosys, to tailor customer-centric solutions based on a deep understanding of outcomes, driving efficiency, and focusing on continual improvement.
• A deep focus on the customer experience and how the services and technologies delivered across the IT Consumer Application Operations plug seamlessly into the wider service and delivery framework
• Create and maintain a truly ‘trusted partnership’ with our customers across markets, regions and functions, understanding their plans and needs and be able articulate these effectively, and in addition ensuring there is a solid understanding of expectation of the how service is delivered, measured and improved.
• Establish effective stakeholder relationships across the organization, as well as across the multiple vendor network, always looking to innovate and improve these relationships as our services mature, and or change.
• Where required participate in Service Reviews and retain accountability of the services, and deliverables for all aspects of service delivery across their vertical throughout their lifecycle
• Operational vendor and internal resource management to deliver and improve upon a global Application Operations service landscape employing integrated but differentiated multi-sourcing strategies
• Relentless in the pursuit of zero-defects, ensuring our platforms and services are robust, reliable, resilient and predictable, with a focus on metrics such as time to revert and mean time to resolve.
• Measure and monitor service performance, utilising related data including SLA and Customer Satisfaction measures, sharing these with the customer and owning follow up activity and initiatives
• Understand improvement opportunities across all areas of people, process and technology, with a specific focus on customer centricity, collaborating with the Service Operations group to help drive continuous improvement and drive greater value in the delivery of services delivered to the customer.
• Partner with APPOPS departments to align on Service Architecture and delivery outcomes to ensure joined-up and effective delivery of services
Essential Skills & Experience
• Experience in operating within a Service Partner/Service Manager role within in a large, complex, distributed global or multi-national organization
• Specific experience with Service transformation, modernising ageing, disperate or fragmented services whilst ensuring operational effectiveness across the technology landscape
• Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to build relationships at every level and influence decision making through multiple ways (… and not just through PowerPoint)
• Exceptional Vendor management experience, with specific experience of service delivery through Managed Service Partners
• Must have experience working in a front-end consumer-facing, or similar technology role
• Experience of managing conflicting priorities and stakeholders in an ambiguous environment with ever-changing business demand
• Understanding of ITSM work management process frameworks and how these can be deployed into a wider ‘delivery’ framework to integrate our services and approach, having real-world, pragmatic experience of how these frameworks operate in practice, rather than theory, and how they are able to work alongside each other to enhance service delivery. Including but not restricted to:-
o Balance Scorecard & Continual Service Improvement
o Lean Six Sigma
• An understanding of Service management tooling, including Customer portals and how these can be used to drive a simplified and exceptional experience to the customer. (e.g. SNOW, Jira)
• Willingness to travel across Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific where necessary