Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is seeking curious, fast learners and ambitious professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a multinational environment.
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
• Lead a development of functional frameworks and operational standards building on best practices in and aligning it with organization strategical direction. Ensure update of all training materials available for the organization and for the assigned channel incl. 3rd parties
• Analyse training records and performance level of given area in order to suggest in assigned regions on development of critical aspects of competencies
• Continuously scan the actual trend in field of the training on the market
• Identify new tools/applications/possibilities which can be included in the new way of working
• Create close and positive cooperation with the functional leads of the assigned area and prepare the schedule of field training on the market.
• Build up, consolidate and maintain a database of feedback related to all the past on-the-job training
CAN YOU SAY THE FOLLOWING ABOUT YOURSELF?
- Minimum 3 years working experience in multinational FMCG company and Field Sales function
- Relevant experience in project management, leadership or training development (minimum 2 years) will be a plus
- You should be able to work independently while searching a new trends on the market
- YOU have High school or University Degree (Marketing, Communications)
- YOU are well organized with great time management skills.
- YOU are Native Slovak with advanced English at least level B1
- YOU are excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture supportive and collaborative relationships.
- YOU have positive networking attitude with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI has around 80,000 employees and its products are sold in approximately 180 countries. For more information about us please visit our website: www.pmi.com
Legal minimum gross salary for this position set at 1700€ / month (the actual salary depends on the seniority level)
What we offer
– 13th & 14th salary
– Extra days off
– Flexible working time
– Supplementary pension plan (III. pillar)
– Life & accident insurance
– Opportunities for career development & growth
– Work for a multinational company - certified Equal Salary & TopEmployer
- Positive working environment