Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools. Join us in Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Our work spans the globe and includes audit, treasury, internal control and commercial financial support. Whether your skills are in financial control, planning and forecasting, data analytics or digital risk, there’s space to move your career forward in any number of directions.
Your ‘day to day’
You will be the responsible for providing support to the Manager Business Planning in the facilitation and enhancement of short-term and long-term management decision-making by conducting actionable analyses on the industry, the company’s performance and the competitive environment.
Your core responsibilities
• Assists the Manager Business Planning in implementing and improving the planning process required to effectively monitor and manage the business.
• Tracks information and analyzes trends to provide market overviews that enhance market management’s perspective on the business in totality and identify potential issues that could impact future growth prospects. This includes identifying emerging domestic fiscal issues or trends.
• Conducts in-depth analysis on ad hoc business development projects and provide support to market functions in implementing strategic objectives.
Executive Management Support
• Support the Manager Business Planning in monitoring and reporting business performance, e.g. Business Updates, industry reports, sales highlights, and other management reports as required. Provides periodic information necessary in monitoring progress of Business Planning projects / strategic plans relative to stated business goal that will serve as basis for business reviews with local management. This will involve preparation of necessary reports and presentations.
• Maintains market and competitive information system and database. This involves regular collection, classification and update of these various information as well as identifying and managing internal and external sources of competitive information.
• Maintains identified executive information system (either manual or automated) that tracks key performance indicators (KPIs). This entails regular maintenance of an integrated information database for archiving, retrieval, analysis and reporting. Ensuring the integrity of data within this information system is a key function. Works with Manager Business Planning to provide analytical input to the evaluation and implementation of business projects to enhance PM’s presence and long term profitability in the Philippines. Assists in identifying opportunities and threats that have commercial interests to the company.
Reporting of Performance Updates
• Prepare regular and ad-hoc reporting to management, regional and PMI including regional highlights and monthly performance updates, quarterly earnings reports and regular data and commentary submissions.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.