Our team is responsible for support of production to deliver the goods in quality that is requested by our consumer, in line with our internal procedures and legislation.
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer.
• Manage product´s specification in local systems.
• Quality management system (QMS) co-ordination in whole organization.
• Project leading - focus on incoming material processing improvement
• Co-operation with suppliers and other factories (participation in global projects to minimize quality incidents).
• Opportunity for further development in quality auditing area.
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
• University degree business Admin, Chemistry, Engineering
• Working experience during studies (internship, trainee program etc.)
• Fluent English (everyday communication verbal and written), fluent in Czech/Slovak language
• Conceptual and analytical way of thinking, independence, detailed oriented, teamwork
• Willingness to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• MS Office knowledge (mainly Excel - Pivot tables must, advanced formulas are an advantage)
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers a dynamic and international work environment and great opportunity for self-development in all QA areas (supported by experienced colleagues and trainings)
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Meal tickets, 5 000 points in Benefit Cafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care
About Philip Morris ČR a.s.:
Philip Morris ČR a.s., an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., is the largest manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products and also a limited risk distributor of the smoke-free tobacco products and related accessories in the Czech Republic, and is listed on the Prague Stock Exchange (Burza cenných papírů Praha). The company, which has been present in the country since 1992, employs more than 1,000 people across the Czech Republic. Philip Morris ČR a.s. has a 99% interest in Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o. registered in the Slovak Republic.
Over the past 27 years, Philip Morris ČR a.s. has supported numerous charitable projects, including the development of social programs aimed at improving living conditions in local communities. Our company has been certified a Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Philip Morris is also the first international company awarded with a global Equal Salary certification, which demonstrates the same conditions for both men and women in terms of equal pay for the same job within our company. For more information, see www.philipmorris.cz.