Rise to the challenge
As the Digital Business Analyst is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing innovative digital solutions for RBH.
Let’s talk about how you will contribute to the success of the team. In this role you will:
• Provide digital expertise to business partners to address problems and find opportunities through technical solutions or business process improvements.
• Deliver presentations to business teams and facilitate workshops, ideation and design thinking sessions
• Work with the business to understand, define and document business requirements, functional specifications and acceptance criteria for both product and process enhancements.
• Lead business requirements sessions and liaise with technical teams and external vendors to assist with the translation of business requirements into technical solutions.
• Assist in designing and delivering compelling UX/UI solutions
• Develop and review test cases
• Perform or facilitate user acceptance testing & collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions meet business requirements.
• Design, document and maintain business and system processes and rules while working with business partners to optimize the overall landscape.
• Facilitate orientation and education of business and technical users on the digital products
Let’s talk about what you bring
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Commerce, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or related experience.
• Product specific skills e.g. Salesforce, Mulesoft
• Business Analysis Certification ( CBAP, PMI-PBA, CCBA) desired
• Comfortable working with both the agile and waterfall development methodology
• Worked on implementing and configuring solutions.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
• Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence or other Team Collaboration software
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our IT department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.