Be a part of a groundbreaking change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are looking for a Leadership, Learning and Culture Manager who is customer and results oriented, has excellent communication skills, a strategic view and who works collaboratively to drive positive change. We seek a professional with substantial experience in Human Resources, specifically in areas such as Leadership Development, Learning/Development and Culture Management to join our team in Dominic Republic being part of the CARICAM Cluster. College or University degree is mandatory, as well as English fluency (both spoken and written). Moreover, experience in similar roles in international companies that have gone through significant changes (M&A, Cultural Transformation, etc.) will be highly appreciated.
Your ‘day to day’
You will be responsible for building the approach that develops capabilities, mindsets and behaviors to enable transformation based on local business priorities and global frameworks. You will be accountable for delivering the Leadership, Learning & Culture Strategy for the affiliates. You will act as a key Advisor, adding value and building ambitious advantage through people to ensure that business objectives are met or exceeded.
- Design, implement and assess the Leadership, Learning & Culture strategy for our affiliates in the CARICAM Cluster, aligning it to regional and global HR strategies, in order to guarantee the success of the business and in close cooperation with Management, People & Culture team and regional/global SMEs;
- Own the implementation of all related processes and initiatives (global & local) to ensure they are run with high quality, providing insights and analytics that will continue to feed organizational plans/strategies;
- Provide actionable and impactful insights based on the definition, assessment and track of leadership behaviors, culture indicators and employee development;
- Increase the pace of learning and the capability of our organization in critical domains through a best-in-class curriculum of knowledge, skills and behaviors;
Act as change agent, proposing new ways of thinking and making sure those ideas are implemented;
- Create ownership of transformation amongst the entire organization through leadership development, learning and culture initiatives;
- Provide your internal clients with advice, advising and coaching on all related matters;
- Define and follow up the area plan and budget;
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.