Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• university degree in Supply Chain / Project Management / Business administration,
• 7-10 years of Project Management experience working on cross-functional projects, as well as dealing with Legal, Trade and Export compliance,
• fluency in English, excellent communications in cross functional environment
• proved people management skills,
• good understanding of product regulation and compliance (FDA, Safety, etc.),
• strong project management skills, result oriented
• willingness to travel (up to 20%)
• good command of MS Office,
• an individual people activator with strong customer-orientation, and learning on the fly skills.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking for talented people to join our Reverse Logistics team in the Operations Department in Krakow, Poland. As a Project Manager - Reverse Logistics you will be responsible for leading a team of about 2 to contribute to the successful deployment of the Reverse Logistics Flow, managing complex and strategic product, and dealing with customers and stakeholders (including steering committee), internal and external, on an ongoing basis to review project scope and provide status updates.
As Project Manager - Reverse Logistics you will:
• act as a trusted advisor for senior management on project management issues, ensure that projects fully meet PMI requirements and regulatory standards, and utilize and adhere to Project Management best practices,
• develop and deploy tools, systems, processes, communication platforms which increase efficiency, speed and support educated decision-making process and effective execution,
• maintain and distribute relevant documentations to involved parties,
• prepare any relevant presentations and reports tailoring them to the expected internal or external audience,
• ensure that the project information is realistic in terms of cost and timing,
• manage multicultural and cross-functional project teams, as well as internal and external resources for the activities of each project,
• carry out all of the activities ensuring that PMI Compliance Policies, standards, and laws relating to these activities are fully respected, integrated and understood by stakeholders, and implement adequate processes to ensure the protection of information of a confidential nature.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance.
• subsidized meals in company canteen.
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements.
• employee pension plan.
• multisport program.
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus.
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CFA).
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.