Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we are willing to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• university degree in Supply Chain / Project Management / Business administration
• 3 to 6 years of working experience on cross-functional projects, as well as dealing with Legal, Trade and Export compliance,
• fluency in English, excellent communication skills in cross functional working environment
• project management skills as a strong asset,
• willingness to travel (up to 20%),
• good command of MS Office,
• an individual people activator with strong customer-orientation, and learning on the fly skills.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking for talented people to join our Reverse Logistics team in the Operations Department in Krakow, Poland. As a Project Leader - Reverse Logistics you will be responsible for leading, planning and executing all activities of the deployment of the worldwide Reverse Logistics with all internal and external stakeholders, under the supervision of the Project Manager Reverse Logistics and the central Reverse Logistics team.
As Project Leader - Reverse Logistics, you will:
• lead the execution of the deployment projects as per the requirements set by the team,
• identify, propose and implement solutions to all possible blockers,
• plan, execute, monitor and actively contribute to the project under minimum guidance,
• assign tasks and clarify accountabilities to the project team,
• monitor execution and performance, measuring the results of assigned resources,
• assess project risks, propose solutions and seek approvals of all key stakeholders to minimize any potential impact,
• lead multicultural and cross-functional teams, identifying all requirements (including Export Compliance) and the relevant impact on the project execution,
• carry out all activities to ensure that all PMI compliance, standards, policies and law relating to these activities are fully respected, integrated and understood by all stakeholders.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance.
• subsidized meals in company canteen.
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements.
• employee pension plan.
• multisport program.
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus.
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA).
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (previously: HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that we will take only on-line applications into consideration and we will contact only selected candidates.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.