Over the past three years, Philip Morris International (PMI) has made a dramatic pivot away from the marketing and sales of combustible cigarettes, and moved towards its Reduced-Risk Product (RRP) portfolio, focusing on its flagship product, IQOS. This launch of this product is PMI’s step forward to creating a smoke-free future for legal age consumers who continue to enjoy tobacco, but are seeking smoke-free alternatives. All of this has been accompanied by an organization-wide transformation in ways of working, culture, strategy, with emphasis on digital, technology and consumer.
Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month/1 year challenge starting as of February/March 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
We are looking for a student with the following requirements:
• Currently pursuing a Master degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Management or relevant area
• Strong interest/experience in Human Resources - Recruitment
• Customer oriented, can-do attitude, problem-solving mindset
• Ability to prioritize and multi-tasking
• Fluent in both English and French
You will join and work in the “Employer Brand and Talent Engagement team” in Lausanne to support the sourcing activities related to ongoing recruitment campaigns and student job fairs.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Participate from end to end in the recruitment process of the new talents @PMI
• Create the job descriptions in close collaboration with hiring Managers
• Conduct pre-screening job interviews with candidates and applicants to identify potential matches
• Participate and guide the face to face interview with the candidates and the hiring Managers
• Support with the other recruitment activities such as job posting, candidate journey experience, follow-up, etc.
• Contribute to the planning, organization and coordination of internal and external events (career fairs, networking events)
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us? Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today. We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer in Switzerland.