Regional Learning Ops Specialist (maternity cover)
Do you enjoy working with many stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment across the globe? Are you inquisitive, curious and self-driven? Would you like to make a difference to our company and joining new PMI learning organization with opportunity to grow?
We are looking to recruit a candidate with:
• university degree in Business/Economics, Human Resources
• fluent English both written and spoken
• previous experience on a similar position (2 years)
• self-driven, action-driven personality with pro-active approach
• strong customer focus person with strong communication and influencing skill
• a person experienced in multi-cultural work environment
• basic knowledge of html will be an asset
Rise to the challenge
We are seeking talented people to join us in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a Learning Specialist, you will:
• introduce new learning solution and new support model to business partners in different functions;
• run reports, consolidate data and conduct analyses on training and performance appraisal, monitor training evaluation and stimulate the input from employees.
• administer process related to trainings organization and analyze efficiency of current training
• administer the training system to ensure correct display of the training data for the employees and the availability training data
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• free bike and car parking for all employees
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.