Workplace Experience Specialist in the area of Interior Design (temporary contract)
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience (Interior Design),
• experience in preparing visualizations and interior project documentation,
• knowledge of programs for designing, creating visualizations, e.g. Sketchup V-ray, AutoCAD, or other programs that provide such capabilities,
• fluency in Polish and English (written and spoken),
• passion related to the furniture and interior design industry, knowledge of graphic programs (e.g. Corel, Photoshop),
• a team player of approachable and social disposition, with ability to maintain successful relationships with all internal and external stakeholders,
• customer service driven, with the ability to demonstrate innovation and drive,
• self-motivated and proactive, with confidence in knowing when to make a decision, and when to seek further clarification,
• demonstrable problem solving skills, with the ability to exercise excellent judgement in reaction to the current needs of the workplace,
• accustomed to multitasking in a fast-paced creative environment, with strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking for talented people to join us in the General Services in Krakow, Poland.
Workplace Experience Specialist will be responsible for implementing dynamic working procedures, ensuring we are using resources to the optimum and providing an exceptional workplace experience to all employees and visitors. Will be proactive and creative and will be encouraged to express new ideas on improving the overall experience in the workplace.
As a Workplace Experience Specialist you will:
• prepare of the concept of office arrangements,
• create interior design and creative office spaces,
• perform 3D visualization,
• prepare of furniture selection proposals and designer solutions,
• create combinations with proposed materials and equipment elements,
• analyze Workplace Experience problems and design improvements to processes, systems, facilities, and/or equipment by researching the assigned problem and recommending a course of actions.
• assist in the development of Workplace Experience projects scope and prepares schedules and estimate to enable evaluation of projects feasibility and business benefit,
• manage assigned Workplace Experience projects and ensure successful implementation within budget and on schedule,
• assure adherence to PMI policies and related processes,
• establish professional working relationships with peers and associates within and outside the department and with contractors and consultants to develop confidence in his/her communication skills and abilities.
• fixed-term contract (18 months)
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.