Philip Morris ČR a.s. is strengthening its team dedicated to consumer journey projects. Specifically, you will be part of the team focused on implementation of all commercial activities deployed in the market to manage consumer journey. We’re offering you an opportunity to apply your expertise and creativity, be in the connection with other departments and acquire new skills.
CONSUMER JOURNEY PROJECTS EXECUTIVE
- Coordinate / Supervise commercial windows, cross departmental process and progress (e.g. consolidate inputs)
- Participate on project management of communication cycles
- Solve unexpected deployment issues (e.g. Findings with investigation or call to action needed)
- Prepare and share documents for field organization such as SC document, provide support to field force on cycle activities
- Secure efficient utilization of resources. Identify and implement best practices to help increase the level of top quality strategies and initiatives
- Monitor market evolution, prepare and share commercial windows feedback and evaluation
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
- Min 2 years of experience in project management or brand building / trade marketing or sales (incl. traineeships), international environment preferred
- Native Czech/Slovak language, able to communicate in English
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Good time management as well as flexibility in dealing with unexpected situations
- A team-oriented approach and experience of working in commercial and cross functional teams
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Advanced MS Office user (Power Point, Excel – advanced formulas)
You can expect and benefit from cross-functional collaboration with B2C and National retail team, Marketing Cluster team, Direct Retail, Digital team, Procurement, Legal, Market research Hub.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
- Flexible working hours / home office possibility
- 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
- Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
- Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
- 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
- Summer/winter vacation contribution
- Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
- Above-standard medical care
About Philip Morris ČR a.s.:
Philip Morris ČR a.s., an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., is the largest manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products and also a limited risk distributor of the smoke-free tobacco products and related accessories in the Czech Republic, and is listed on the Prague Stock Exchange (Burza cenných papírů Praha). The company, which has been present in the country since 1992, employs more than 1,000 people across the Czech Republic. Philip Morris ČR a.s. has a 99% interest in Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o. registered in the Slovak Republic.
Over the past 27 years, Philip Morris ČR a.s. has supported numerous charitable projects, including the development of social programs aimed at improving living conditions in local communities. Our company has been certified a Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Philip Morris is also the first international company awarded with a global Equal Salary certification, which demonstrates the same conditions for both men and women in terms of equal pay for the same job within our company. For more information, see www.philipmorris.cz.