Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working. You’ll be solving supply chain problems that span the whole world: a smoke-free world.
Your ‘day to day’
In this role, you will report directly to Manager Operations Customer Service and is responsible for the management of supply chain procedures and logistical support for the Singapore market. Accountabilities include:
• Lead and drive a strategic supply chain project aimed to achieve route-to-market optimization, accurate, timely fulfilment of all orders and optimal cost efficiency.
• Identify, lead and drive process improvements and cost efficiency initiatives for Singapore’s operations, including 3PL.
• Manage all 3PLs and vendors to ensure daily operations meet the timing/budget/KPI requirements.
• Optimize cash flow and ensure adequate inventory by reviewing duty paid stock policy on a regular basis, plan and make recommendations on the duty paid stock level. Supervise daily excise payment to ensure accurate and timely submission.
• Maintain timely and accurate information update in the Tax Portal and perform risk assessment for Indirect Tax to ensure compliance.
• Market lead to ensure product quality meets specification. Manage and take necessary correction actions on all consumer feedback on products and quality.
Who we’re looking for
• Bachelor’s Degree, in the relevant discipline, preferably in Supply Chain or Business
• At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a FMCG company
• Proven track record of driving continuous improvement in operations
• Effective communication and project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to work with people across all levels within an organization
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
To join our growing team…