• Purpose of the Job
Support and lead the secondary operation in each LO. Asses and train the personnel within each LO regarding the LO processes established by PMM and assure it's right implementation. Give constant follow up to and assure the correct administration of all SOX controls in the LO operation.
1. Assure that all processes established by PMM regarding the LO operation (Warehouse administration, inbound shipments reception, orders administration and placing, picking & shipments, route planning, deliveries, settlement, inventory management and collection) are implemented in the LO and the people is rightly trained.
2. Responsible for the Inventory Assertiveness, including finished goods & NCP. Perform daily, weekly & monthly inventory counts to assure no deviations.
3. Responsible to achieve all 4 SOX controls assigned to the LOs through the correct administration of the operation as well as for the timely generation of required reports.
4. Responsible to give follow up of the main KPIs of the secondary operation which include Scan in, Scan Out, Service levels, Revenue recognition, rejections, accidents, etc. Establish action plans together with the LO team to improve the performance in these KPIs.
5. Assure the right control of the fleet operating in each LO, which includes maintenance, cleaning, update, etc. Assure that the staff agreed for each LO is active, and that all vacancies are covered. Assure that the computer equipment assigned to each LO is in right conditions and that access to all systems needed for the staff is rightly managed.
1 or 2 years in a job related to sales, distribution or controlling.
College/ University Grade