Philip Morris is leading the transformation of our industry with Reduced Risk Products. The intent is to help every smoker to stop or switch to a less harmful alternative. This is our smoke free future mission. As we transform our industry, so we are transforming our business to be more consumer focused, innovative, forward leaning and agile. Digital is a fundamental foundation for our ambitions, as so many consumers and smokers interact with brands and each other through digital touchpoints. The Digital function is responsible for creating experiences to motivate awareness, consideration, activation and loyalty; as well as the Digital Services required to enable these experiences. This team is helping to establish our modern communications vision, and lead the execution of new projects, capabilities and programs.
Reporting to the Mgr. Ecommerce & Experience Design, DE Lead, Design is responsible for the execution of all Digital Owned Media strategies. This includes the commercial and consumer experience for eCommerce, our brand and corporate Websites, Loyalty web site, Mobile Sites, Digital Experience in Stores, Owned Social Media and Chat. Constantly looking at ways to improve our experience to encourage more visitors to find, explore, experience and buy. Deliver our Smoke Free Future, Reduced Risk Products, Conventional Products (where appropriate) and Corporate positioning. Work closely with SEO & Digital Experience Content team, Digital eCommerce, Marketing & External Affairs functions for the deployment of all Digital content across Digital Owned Media (Visual Design, Copy, Video, Interactives). Inspire innovation across our Owned Media activities, oversee Digital UX/UI Agency relationships and deliver reporting, analytics, insight and optimizations plan across all owned media.
- Deliver all digital owned media channels user experiences (web, mobile, ecommerce, owned social, digital shopper and digital out of home) - which constitute all our digital destinations and capabilities. Leverage on expertise in user experience design, information architecture, digital design, Digital Content (in partnership with SEO & Digital Experiencer Content team & Marketing team), Service Design (in partnership with Consumer Platforms & Delivery team), Development (with support from our digital agencies), Testing, Deployment and Measurement / Insight / Reporting. Display and utilize strong understanding of importance of personalization, programmable owned media, and performance marketing.
- Partner with other digital marketing leads within Digital & IS department to deliver tactical initiatives through Digital Owned Media, in support of the business' digital strategy and commercial objectives. Deliver audience understanding and engagement of our Reduced Risk Product category, Smoke Free Future agenda, IQOS products, retailer engagement, as well as understanding of PMI as an organization and employer.
- As a digital media subject matter expert, deliver Digital Owned Media expertise to the business by effectively translating customer needs into full digital experience (e.g. designing the mechanics of websites or applications, visual design and navigation panes, creating storyboards or process flowcharts to aid in content design, streamline sales processes and work on the visual appearance of our owned digital assets). Responsible for conducting tests to ensure all content features are functional, as well as analyzing traffic patterns and identify optimization opportunities once live. Inspire peers and colleagues to become disruptive innovators. Engage with digital partners and suppliers to support our goals.
- Collaborate with all members of the Digital Experience team, and partner with other members of the Digital function, to ensure they deliver the campaigns and capabilities needed to satisfy our overall digital strategy, programs and commercial objectives. Work closely with teams throughout Legal and Compliance to ensure good work/practice is put in place, highlighted, shared, understood and followed.
- Embed new ways of working in partnership with other functions to ensure all new programs and projects follow a structured methodology. Purpose being to effectively discover, define, design, deliver, deploy and create data to power insight and optimization for our digital owned media activities.
- Deliver always on enhancement and optimization, and promotional programs and campaigns, across all our owned media. Working in partnership with all Digital and IT functions to ensure a combination of design, content and functionality.
- Proven 3 years or more of experience as a Digital Design expert, Digital Experience expert or similar role, planning and implementing a successful Design strategy, Design Standards, within an agency or client side. Demonstrable knowledge and experience of implementing Digital strategy, Visual Design Style guides, Design Guidelines and UI/UX Solutions to achieve great customer experience and innovation in Digital Owned Media.
- An implementation knowledge of digital owned media channels, technologies and tools. Must able to demonstrate delivering projects in each of these areas. Ideally have experience in Digital eCommerce initiatives but not mandatory.
- Proven experience working with data insights and informed design practice to enhance future initiatives.
- 5+ years of working experience in equivalent field
- College/University degree, post graduate degree
- Fluent in Japanese and English