Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools. Join us in Finance and you’ll find that there’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Your ‘day to day’
As part of the Asia Travel Retail Finance team, your key accountabilities include:
- Lead and drive preparation of monthly rolling forecasts and yearly budget to ensure high efficiency of budgeting process; ensure strategic plans and key assumptions are incorporated in the budgets; provide timely analysis of financial results against budget.
- Business partnering to provide analysis on commercial initiatives and recommend business decisions to achieve objectives.
- Support PMI Operating Centre on optimizing the global commercial approach and the remuneration framework to maximize PMI Duty Free’s return and share of the global revenue pool; ensure consistency and transparency of all negotiated trade terms.
- Identify pricing opportunities, recommend price changes and perform analysis on price change impact after implementation.
- Screen market activities, information and industry trends/developments; prepare comprehensive analysis and alert management on key developments.
- Support Business Unit (BU) Finance Manager on controllable costs management to ensure spending is within budget.
- Lead continuous improvement of business processes and ways of working to effectively reduce inefficiencies, increase productivity and quality level in the BU.
Who we’re looking for
- University Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Management
- 5 - 6 years of relevant experience in Budgeting/ Business Planning role in an MNC, preferably in the FMCG / pharmaceutical industry
- Prior exposure to regional role and working with teams in different geographies
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to interact with multiple stakeholders at different levels of seniority
- Highly analytical, independent & agile learner with strong action orientation and drive for results
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.