As a Global Communication Platform Engineer you will participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle which includes estimating, low-level technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of our application portfolio. As a member of IT Consumer Platforms, you will work closely with Solution Managers, Domain and Solution Architects, Development Teams as well as Operations Engineers.
The Engineer will support and maintain AEM configurations through all phases of the customer lifecycle including initial design, implementation, performance tuning, and security hardening. In addition, this role will assist and support the Solution Architect in developing automation around the AEM platform, to provide scalable and repeatable solutions for application installation and customer deployments.
Even if AEM component will remain a focus area of an Engineer, the successful candidate will get exposed and will have a chance to expand contribution into other technical components such as AWS (S3, Cloudfront), Akamai as well as Gigya and Marketing Cloud.
• Design and govern Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) development best practices with a specific focus on multi-team/multi-site setup
• Help Development Teams to leverage AEM stack in a way that will support business capabilities and web operations (incl. integration of external components such as Gigya)
• Drive the interactions between the Development, Ops and Adobe Managed Service Team
• Design and maintain Akamai and/or AWS services setup to fit sophisticated business requirements
• Development pipeline design, creation and operation
• Support development Team in resolving build issues
• Design and implement front-end test automation
Requirements – must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Software Engineering or a related field of study
• 2+ years Java (OSGi, JSP, Servlets) and web development (HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.) experience
• Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and AEM Core components (Example: Sling, OSGI, JCR, Dispatcher).
• Experience with Ci/CD tooling (Git, BitBucket, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins, Sonarcube)
• Experience with Agile delivery methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and tooling (Atlassian)
Requirements – plus:
• Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools (JUnit, Selenium)
• Experience with AWS Platform (Cloud Front, EC2, S3)
• Experience working in a remote team environment, especially with front/back end developers and DevOps engineers
• Adobe Experience Manager certifications (Dev/Ops Engineer, Developer) not required, but consider a huge plus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.