Lead / Manager Process Excellence and Analytics
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you..
Philip Morris International is seeking talented professionals to join the SSC Specifications office in Krakow, Poland.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As Lead / Manager Process Excellence and Analytics you will:
• enable and support the organization in projects at the crossroads of Process Excellence, Technology and Data Analytics,
• drive initiatives and workshops aimed at re-engineering, optimization and standardization of processes,
• monitor efficiency/productivity pipeline in the organization and provide guidance to departments
• constantly look for trends and insights to identify future global opportunities and provide direction into the overall improvement roadmap
• seek benchmarking and bring novelty - best practices, tools and new technologies to Global Excellence & Excellence Programs
• build and maintain strong business relations across the organization
• share knowledge, engage and support the network of decentralized Continuous Improvement professionals - support building Excellence and metric-driven culture within IBS organization
• partner up with senior process leaders in order to maximize value derived from various initiatives (Business Partner role)
• lead junior team members under Process Excellence and Continuous Improvement programs
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• an action-oriented problem solver with Continuous Improvement mindset
• experienced in LEAN / Six Sigma, BPM (Business Process Management) or RPA projects
• comfortable with fast past-paced, high-intensity environment where multiple projects are balanced and work needs to be prioritized
• strong communicator with presentation skills, high composure around management
• who excels at collaborating across the company, influencing wide range of internal and external stakeholders
• at least Green Belt or equivalent expertise level in Lean/6S. Black Belt certification would be an asset.
• an individual with at least 6 years of professional experience including know-how of process re-engineering, Continuous Improvement and performance analysis of processes
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.