Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is seeking curious, fast learners and ambitious professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a multinational environment.
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
The Direct Retail Facility Coordinator will administer and coordinate a facilities services program to maintain and repair IQOS points of sale on Slovak market. This position will ensure high quality, effective, and economical support of our stores’ operations and provide the customer with a quality atmosphere in which to shop.
• Be an active part in retail units activation
• Inspect the areas for new potential retail units and resolve any issues that might arise
• Formulate and negotiate technical details with 3rd parties providers
• Check & confirm feasibility of given project with all stakeholders (budget, technical solution, design guidelines, compliance, safety etc.)
• Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
• Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements
• Conduct and document regular facilities inspections, initiate improvements if needed
• Ensure that basic facilities, such as heating and AC are well-maintained
• Ensure that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
• Oversee renovations or refurbishments of all interior equipment (furniture, science machine etc.)
• Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance and security
• Take control over visual merchandising tools
• Ensure all VM tools are in premium shape.
• Develop control mechanism and create necessary buffer of VM tools to avoid shortages.
• Cooperate with POSM department on development and production of set up dedicated for DR channel
• Oversee production and logistic processes of all printed materials to ensure all retail POS are sufficiently equipped
• Ensure all digital communication tools are up to date with given content
CAN YOU SAY THE FOLLOWING ABOUT YOURSELF?
• Finished high school is mandatory, bachelor degree would be advantage
• You are fluent in Czech/Slovak; English is advantage (spoken and written)
• You have professional experience in similar position in retail
• You are professional with technical mindset and excellent problem solving skills
• User knowledge of MS Office tools
• You are action-oriented, results-driven self-starter, able to learn on the job
• You are an active driver (B)
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI has around 80,000 employees and its products are sold in approximately 180 countries. For more information about us please visit our website: www.pmi.com
Legal minimum gross salary for this position set at 1366€ / month (the actual salary depends on the seniority level)
What we offer
– 13th & 14th salary
– Extra days off
– Flexible working time
– Supplementary pension plan (III. pillar)
– Life & accident insurance
– Opportunities for career development & growth
– Work for a multinational company - certified Equal Salary & TopEmployer
- Positive working environment